Thursday, January 16, 2014

Unlock the Past Genealogy Cruise

I am really looking forward to the Unlock the Past 4th Genealogy Cruise which starts 4th February.  I'll be reporting on the cruise in this blog and am really impressed by the program that has been put together.  This is the first time I will have made it to one of these cruises but I certainly hope it will not be the last.  The cruise is a southern Australian ports cruise out of Sydney visiting Melbourne, Adelaide and Hobart with a varied program planned with leading Australian, New Zealand and overseas presenters – around 60-70 topics in all, some as parallel electives.  To all those who are booked on the cruise, I look forward to meeting you and sharing our knowledge and enthusiasm for genealogy.

2 comments:

  1. I've been a longtime reader of this fine blog and look for ward to meeting the person behind it on the cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jill, I look forward to meeting you also.

    ReplyDelete